Login to the system
The RWTHmoodle homepage is accessible via the URL https://moodle.rwth-aachen.de For the login, you need your username (format: ab123456) and the password.
The login for the bridge courses in mathematics and computer science is done via a separate login page.
1. Login to RWTHmoodle
The standard login to RWTHmoodle uses the RWTH Single Sign-On.
- Go to the starting page of RWTHmoodle: https://moodle.rwth-aachen.de
- Click "Proceed to login".
- Log in via the RWTH Single Sign-On.
For this, you need your username (format: ab123456) and the password for the account RWTH Single Sign-On. You can change your password for this account in the Selfservice of RWTH Aachen University. If you do not have access to the selfservice, you can request or reset your username and password using PasswordReset.
After having logged in successfully you're directed to the so-called "Dashboard". This contains all the course rooms for which you are authorized.
2. Login for bridge courses in mathematics and computer science
The login to the bridge courses in mathematics and computer science is done via a separate login page:
- Click on the link "Click here for the bridge course in mathematics login" on the start page: https://moodle.rwth-aachen.de/theme/boost_campus_rwth/login.php?redirect=0
- Enter the login data you received for one of the two preliminary courses. The login data for this is not identical with the RWTH user name.
If you have forgotten your login data, please click on the link "Forgot login data" on the login page mentioned in step 1. The data will then be sent to your contact address stored in the system.
After successful login you will be taken to the so-called "Dashboard". There you will find all course rooms for which you are authorised.
For more information: