Manage "My courses"
The "My Courses" page lists all course rooms to which you have access. The course rooms are sorted by semesters and further course categories such as "Continuing Education" or "Miscellaneous". Various filters, a sorting function and a search function help you to quickly find the desired courses and display them in the appropriate order. In addition, you can influence the way the entries are displayed in the course list.
You can access the page "My courses" via the tab of the same name in the top bar of RWTHmoodle.
Table of Contents
- Classification system of "My courses"
- Set display type for "My courses" and filter and sort list
- Mark course rooms as favorites and remove them from the view
- Block drawer on the right
Via the tab "My courses" in the top bar of RWTHmoodle you can reach the list of course rooms for which you are authorized. The course rooms are sorted by semesters and further course categories like "Continuing Education" or "Miscellaneous":
- Course rooms for courses and for exam dates from RWTHonline are assigned to a specific semester.
- Course rooms for continuing education courses from the Staff Development Events Database of RWTH Aachen University are listed in the category "Continuing Education".
- Semester-independent course rooms without RWTHonline connection are listed in the category "Miscellaneous".
Above the list you will find various options to set the display appropriately:
- A filter allows you to limit the display to current, future, and past courses, to individual course categories such as a specific semester, to favorites, or to courses removed from the view.
- A search field allows you to search specifically for individual course rooms.
- By default, course rooms are sorted alphabetically by course name. Alternatively, you can sort the course rooms by the last time they were accessed.
- You can also choose whether the courses should be displayed as tiles with a large course image, as a space-saving list with a small course image, or as a list including the course description.
If you move the mouse pointer over the lower right corner of the tile in the tile view (in the list view over the outer right end of the list entry), three dots appear, which you can use to access further options. After clicking on the three dots, you can mark or unmark the corresponding course rooms as a favorite or remove the course room from the view or add it to the view again.
The block drawer on the right contains two blocks:
- Surveys (RWTH): This block shows to lecturers and students information about student course evaluation. The block is only displayed to students during the evaluation phase and only as long as they haven't answered all questionnaires. For lecturers, the block is always visible.
- Recent activities: This block shows to students which materials and activities have been added, changed or deleted in their course rooms. Using a filter you can select the desired time period: since last login, last 3 days, last 1 week, last 2 weeks.
If the block drawer is closed you can expand it by clicking the grey arrow on the right side of the course page.
For more information: