Editing symbols on the course page
If you have switched the course page into editing mode by using the "edit mode" slider, you will see various icons to edit, move, duplicate, delete, hide, etc. content on the course page.
- the pencil symbol allows renaming an element directly on the course page.
- with this move symbol you can move course elements directly with the mouse (Drag&Drop).
The selection menu with the three dots summarizes different icons to edit the related element on the course page:
- Edit settings - Calls up the settings page of activity or material.
- Hide - Makes the item invisible to students.
- Duplicate - Creates a copy of the item with identical settings.
- Delete - Removes the element from the course page.
For course sections, the editing options differ slightly.
With the "Hide" function you can control whether an element is visible to students in the course. To link the visibility of an element to conditions such as date, group membership, or achieved grade, use the restrict access function. You will find these in the setting options of an element.
For more information: