Plug-ins in test phase and new features
RWTHmoodle offers the option to extend the functionalities provided by integrating plug-ins. As part of this, new plug-ins are regularly tested and evaluated for their usability and usefulness.
You can test all the plug-ins listed below in one or more courses. To do so, please contact the RWTHmoodle support at the IT-ServiceDesk.
Towards the end of the semester, we will ask all participants of the pilot phase about their experience in an evaluation in order to make improvements to the plug-ins as far as possible and to decide on their further use. The plug-ins will only be used permanently in RWTHmoodle if they function perfectly, prove useful and find a wider user base.
RWTHmoodle is also regularly improved and new features are added. We present some of the new features below.
1. Plug-ins for testing
- General conditions for participation in the test phase
- Plug-ins in test phase summer semester 2022
- Plug-ins in test phase winter semester 2021/22
- Plug-ins in test phase summer semester 2021
- Plug-ins in test phase winter semester 2020/21
2. New features