Course rooms for exam support (RWTHonline)
In RWTHonline, in addition to course rooms, course rooms can also be requested for examination dates. The course rooms are booked as virtual room resources. For online distance exams with Dynexite, a course room is automatically created in RWTHmoodle.
The examiners and the students registered for the examination date are automatically granted access to the course room.
The course rooms are used for the preparation and follow-up of the associated examinations. The e-examination system Dynexite is available at RWTH Aachen University for the legally compliant execution of electronic online distance examinations. Conducting such exams on RWTHmoodle is not permitted.
1. Application for the course room for exam support in RWTHonline
Persons with the function "examination date administration" or "examination date administration management" can request a course room for an examination date in RWTHonline via the application "Examination management". The course room is booked as a virtual room resource. It will be created automatically by the following day at the latest.
The examiners entered in the examination appointment are automatically assigned the role "manager" in the course room. The same applies to persons with one of the following functions at the organizational unit that manages the exam appointment:
- Participant management
- Participant management administration
- RWTHmoodle administration
The examination date administrations of higher-level organizational units do not have access to the course room.
Students who have registered for the exam date in RWTHonline are automatically booked into the course room in the role "student". Students who are conditionally registered will also be granted access.
For detailed instructions on how to create a course room for an exam appointment please follow the manual RWTHmoodle-Lernraum beantragen – Lernraum beantragen für Prüfungen (only available in german) in the RWTHonline document portal.
2. Instructions for using the course room for exam support
The course room for exam support can provide information and materials to prepare for the respective exam. You can also announce the (preliminary) exam results before the inspection as well as handle digital inspections. The course room is therefore used for the preparation and follow-up of an examination and may not be used for the actual examination. The e-examination system Dynexite is available at RWTH Aachen University for online distance examinations. Please refer to the manual "Online-Fernprüfung eintragen" (only available in german) in the RWTHonline documentation portal.
In principle, it is possible to use a course room for a course and additionally request a course room for exam preparation. In this case, communicate clearly for the students which information can be found in which course room.
- Login to the system
- Course rooms with RWTHonline connection
- Course rooms without RWTHonline connection
- Manager: Lecturers, Assistants, RWTHmoodle Administration
- Students with confirmed place
- Automatic booking into exam study rooms
- General information on electronic post-exam reviews
- Privacy-compliant provision of preliminary exam results
- RWTHonline-Dokuportal - RWTHmoodle-Lernraum beantragen (only available in german)
- RWTHonline-Dokuportal - Online-Fernprüfung eintragen (only available in german)
- RWTHonline-Dokuportal - RWTHonline und RWTHmoodle (only available in german)