Overview of cards
The "Overview" tab contains all cards that are already being or can be used for learning. Cards or suggested solutions that have not yet been released are not included.
Table of Contents
The "Overview" tab contains all flashcards that have already been or can be used for learning. If alternative solution suggestions submitted by students during practice have not yet been released, the corresponding flashcards are simultaneously in the "Progress" and "Overview" tabs. Not yet released solutions for already released flashcards are not shown in the tab "Overview".
You can take the following information from a flashcard in detail:
- Topic - The topic assigned to a flashcard is shown in the upper left corner. If the question has not been assigned to a topic, the note "Topic: Not assigned" appears.
- Required answers - If several answer alternatives or partial solutions have been created for a solution, a corresponding note appears in the upper right corner next to the subject specification, indicating whether all answers or only one answer is required to answer.
- Deck (display for students) - The deck in which the flashcard is currently located is displayed in the upper right corner. There are a total of 5 different decks, which are marked accordingly. If a card has not yet been practised, the deck is empty. The deck of a completely worked card contains a white check mark.
- Deck (display for managers) - Since managers do not practice flashcards themselves, they are shown average scores across all students instead.
- A deck marked with a 3 means that the flashcard is on average in the 3rd deck for those students who have already started practising the flashcard. The arrows curved to the circle, on the other hand, indicate how often the flashcard has been presented on average to those students who have already started practising the flashcard.
- A flashcard marked with a checkmark was successfully completed by an "average" student. However, this does not mean that the card was completed by all students.
- Picture (optional) - If a picture has been added to a flashcard, it will be displayed above the question.
- Question - The question is located on the left side of the flashcard. If a picture completes the flashcard, the question is below the picture.
- Sound recording (optional) - If a sound recording has been added to a flashcard, the name of the sound file is displayed below the question. Note: Playing the sound recording is only possible in practice mode.
- Context line to the question (optional) - If a question has been supplemented with a context line, it will be displayed below the card on the left side (in the example, the content of the context line is "Additional information to the question").
- Solution(s) - The solutions are located on the right side of the flashcard. Each solution is framed in black. If there are several partial or alternative solutions to a question, they are each individually framed in black.
- Context line for the answer (optional) - If a context line has been added to an answer, it will be displayed below the flashcard on the right side (in the example, the content of the context line is "Additional information about the answer").
2. Filter by topics
A "Theme" filter (top left) allows displaying only the cards of a certain theme or only cards without a theme
Managers can also use this page to edit or delete cards that have already been shared by selecting the corresponding pencil icon or trash can icon next to a flashcard. By editing, you can correct any errors that may have been overlooked or add a topic assignment. If you subsequently edit a card that has already been released, students will be notified and informed of the current contents of the card. This avoids surprises when practising already known cards.