Social conventions for messaging (Chatiquette)
In order to ensure pleasant and friendly interaction, we ask that certain rules be observed:
- Objective style - We place particular emphasis on an objective style and a polite and respectful tone.
- No insults - Insults and personal attacks are unnecessary and will be removed.
- No inappropriate posts - Posts that are discriminatory, anti-constitutional, demagogic, illegal, pornographic, extremist, racist, vulgar, disparaging, or otherwise inappropriate.
- No advertising, no spam - Spam, advertising, and other commercial content and offers from third parties are also not desired.
- Active Participation - Participation in the group determines your attitude. Participate actively and do not ignore the posts of others.
- Liability - We assume no responsibility or liability for comments or links posted by users.
For further information: