Change permissions for students
Managers can override certain permissions by students:
- Viewing the list of participants
- Viewing the contact details of their own group members in groups up to a maximum of 10 people (except for LV groups synchronized from RWTHonline).
The permissions are withdrawn or granted via the list of participants.
To adjust the permissions for students, proceed as follows:
- Click on "More" in the center menu and select "Change permissions for tutors or students".
- In the "Select role(s)" drop-down menu, select the roles "Students and other participants".
- In the dropdown menu "Choose role(s)", choose "Students and Extra users".
- Deselect one or both of the options "Show list of participants" or "View data of group members" respectively.
- Apply the adjustments with "Save changes".