The menu item Mail accounts displays all active mail accounts that belong to the chosen domain (e.g. @sample-institution.rwth-aachen.de).
- One can search for active mail accounts using the search field (1).
- The column Actions (2) offers the options of editing or deactivating the mail accounts.
- The column Status (3) shows the inactivity status of mailboxes:
- green (inactive for less that 90 days)
- yellow (inactive between 90 and 180 days)
- red (inactive more than 180 days)
- One can choose between the table view and the card view (4)...
- ...and the coloums that should be shown (5)
- To deactivate all accounts within a domain at once, one should mark all the accounts using the check box (6) an click on Deactivate (7)
Deleted accounts can be restored via the menu item disabled accounts.