1.Opening the Mail Header
- To display the mail header of an e-mail, you first need to open that e-mail by double-clicking it.
- Then click on "File" in the upper left corner.
- Now select the menu item "Info" and then "Properties".
- A new window showing the mail header opens. Here it is called "Internet headers".
2. Sending the Mail Header
There are two possibilities to send a mail header
You open the mail header as described above, copy it into a new e-mail and send this e-mail to the person who needs the mail header.
- Open the e-mail which contains the mail header you would like to send by double-clicking it.
- Select "More" and then "Forward as Attachment".
- Now add the recipient of the e-mail and click "Send"