Mail for Windows 10
Mail for Windows must first be guided through a few steps so that the necessary credentials can be entered.
At each step, the program tries to connect, fails, and then offers more configuration options.
The manual was created with Windows Mail version: 16005.13426.20316.0
1. Select Office 365, Exchange
2. Enter your e-mail address
3. Enter your password for your RWTH Service account
4. Add your username and domain:
Username: Of your RWTH Service account (e.g.: email@example.com oder ab123456@YourInstitute.rwth-aachen.de)
Domain: Add a "/"
5. Open "Advanced"
6. Add the server and a profile name (if necessary scroll down or enlarge the window)
profile name: <something>
7. The account has been set up