You are located in service: Identity Management

Requesting a Server Certificate

Requesting a Server Certificate


For RWTH-Federation we generally only accept RWTH-CA certificates.

Instructions for creating and applying for the server certificate can be found in theĀ RWTH-DFN Certification Portal.

last changed on 04/28/2023

How did this content help you?

Creative Commons Lizenzvertrag
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Share Alike 3.0 Germany License