Groups can be created, managed and deleted via the IdM Role and Group Management.
To create groups, you need to have a role with the required permission.
Click on Manage Groups to see an overview of all organisations you are in.
Choose the organisation and click nextto get to the group overview in this organisation.
(1) Use the Owning role field to select the role in which context a group should be created.
- Only the roles that you own can be selected
(2) To create a group, enter a group name into the corresponding field.
(3) Click "+" to add the group to the organisation.
(4) To delete a group from the organisation, click on the bin symbol at the end of the corresponding line.
(5) The search function allows you to search for groups, people or coupons in the context of your organisation.
To manage group members, click on the name of the group to get to the details of the group.
This view shows you added (1) and inherited (2) group members as well as contained groups (3).
You can create a new group within the selected group (4) or assign an existing group to it (5).
For adding a group member with a specific role, a coupon must be generated.
- Choose a required role: Mitglied Gruppen or Verwaltung Gruppenmitglieder
- Enter a given name and a surname as well as an e-mail address
- Click on Create coupon
- The coupon is sent to the e-mail address that you have entered. In 40 Minutes at the latest after the coupon has been redeemed, the person is added to the group
- You can also import members via a csv import. The data that is to be uploaded should contain the follwong information: "givenname:surname:email".
To delete a group member from the group, use the bin symbol.