JMP is a statistical data analysis software developed by the JMP division of SAS Institute. It enables users to visually analyse data, solve critical problems and share their findings.
Its analytical capabilities include:
- The merging and cleansing of data
- Statistical design of experiments
- Exploratory data analysis and visualisation
- Predictive modelling and machine learning
- Quality management and process planning
- Reliability analysis
- Consumer and market research
- Automation and scripting
The software consists of four products: JMP, JMP Pro, JMP Clinical and JMP Live. Under the following links you will find short demonstration videos for these products:
Further useful links:
Distributed Computing Server
With these additional licences, a MATLAB calculation can be distributed to several computing nodes. Some of these licences are available on the RWTH computing cluster. In addition, a separate cluster must be equipped with these licences as part of the campus licence. These licences are then limited to 32 workers.