What licenses are part of Adobe ELTA package?
Such licenses are rental licenses, which means that a license is valid starting from the point of time it has been ordered up to the end of the framework license agreement. Unlike in the CLP contract, you have the possibility to upgrade the purchased software products to the newest version during the license period under this contract.
The following products are available for purchase in the Software-Shop:
- Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Pro (Named User License)
- Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Pro (Shared Device License)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (Named User License)
The following licenses can be added to the contract up to the contract deadline, 23 November. For this purpose, the RWTH organisations should contact the IT-ServiceDesk beforehand.
- Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Pro (500 Students) - for courses
- Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Pro (1000 Students) - for courses
- Adobe Capative
- Adobe Sign (conditionally, only when authorized by the committees of the RWTH Aachen University)
Licensing of single applications is not possible anymore. This means that Adobe Photoshop, InDesign Premiere and Co. can only be used via Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps.
There are two license models available:
Access and Usage
For more information on how to log in to these licenses, please click here.
The data processing agreement (AVV) is a part of the framework agreement between the RWTH and Adobe.