Manage your certificates
RWTH members can manage their GÉANT/TCS server certificates via the web interface https://ra-portal.itc.rwth-aachen.de.
- Access the web interface only from within the RWTH IP network.
- User authentication occurs via Single-Sign-On.
- Following features are included:
- Apply for a server certificate, using a new CSR file
- Renew a server certificate, using previously uploaded CSR file
- Download server certificate only
- Download server certificate with chain (recommended)
- List of own server certificates
- List of server certificates of own contact group
- Search for CN and SAN in a server certificate
- Revoke a server certificate (function not enabled as of March.2023)
- User permissions are based on CN/SANs resolution in DNS, data is sourced via the right-manager.
- Certificates are issue/revoked
- automatically, if the user is authorized
- after moderation by an authorized network contact person
- after moderation by the RWTH Registration Authority (RWTH RA)
- Search under CN/SAN is dependant on network group membership
- only under "own" certificates, if not of any network contact groups
- within subdomain, if network contact group membership granted
- Notifications are sent via e-mail:
- upon issue
- at expiry (28 and 14 days before expiry)
- upon revocation
- in case of need for moderation
- Address questions and feedback to the IT-ServiceDesk .