Possible methods for identity verification
Submitting a Grid certificate application.
- Grid user certificates:
- Grid DFN-PKI user certificates contain the first name and last name of the user in the "Common Name" field.
- As a result, a personal identity check of this person is required.
- The user should bring the signed application and their valid identification document (passport, ID card or German residence permit) to the IT-ServiceDesk in person.
- Grid server certificates:
- An ID check of the applicant is necessary.
- Grid server certificate applications can be handed in at the IT-ServiceDesk.
- Alternatively, contact the RWTH Registration Office (RWTH RA).