RWTH-guests (Wi-Fi) access without login credentials
Slow connection for all
How to connect
- connect to WLAN SSID RWTH-guests
- your webbrowser should be redirected to http://access.wlan.rwth-aachen.de
- stay in the right side green box, "Public Internet"
- read our Terms of Service
- click on "activate access" to accept our terms and get internet access
- The first time you login, you get internet access for 8 hours.
- Eight hours later you have to extend the use every hour.
- At timeout, click "activate access" again.
- If usage exceeds a certain amount of consecutive days (currently 8), your device is blocked from using this network for 3 days.
- All "unauthorised" guests have to share a 100Mbps uplink to the internet, this isn't much, so if you have one, please use your guest account.