Backup Consulting Day
Learn more about booking an appointment for the backup consulting days.
Part of the consulting concept within the datensicherung.nrw project is the Backup Talk Day. The aim is to provide the consortium with all participating universities with the best possible support, especially during the implementation phase. For this purpose, backup administrators have the opportunity to discuss their concerns together with a Commmvault consultant via Zoom once a week. The appointments will alternate between Tuesday mornings and Thursday afternoons. The exact dates can be found in the consultation schedule under the link below.
Under the following link you can access the planning file for the backup consulting day. Here you can register for an appointment after logging in with password.
Please proceed as followed:
- Open the link: https://rwth-aachen.sciebo.de/s/bwAPnjrQ5LLJHRT
- Enter the password: CVBackupUmstellung2022
- Open the .xslsx file "Backup Consultation Day". This will open as an Only Office file. It may take a few seconds to load.
- Cick an available appointment that is convenient for you.
- Enter your request and name.
- Please make a note of the selected appointment in your calendar and forward it to colleagues if necessary. There will be no further confirmation or invitation.
- The access link and the identification code can be found in the upper section of the table (highlighted in green).
- There will be no further confirmation or mailing of the appointment. Please note the date in your calendar and forward the meeting invitation to your colleagues if necessary.
- We kindly ask you to register not later than the evening before the appointment (i.e. not later than Monday evening for the Tuesday appointment and Wednesday evening for the Thursday appointments).
- If you do not wish to have guest audience, please note this with *Exclusive* in the topic column.
- In case of additional demand or high workload, the consulting day will be increased to two full days.
- The consulting offer runs also in 2023
When booking appointments, we ask you to be considerate about already booked time slots. Please do not overwrite time slots that have already been booked.
On the other hand, if the time slot is not marked as exclusive, you are invited to join the event as a listener if the topic is also relevant to you.