VM Operating System Installation
1. To mount an ISO from your local client the VM must be powered on first (otherwise the option is grayed out and not available).
2. Now select "Connect to datastore iso file" from the dropdown menu:
3. You get to the following view:
4. Please select the image and then press "ok".
5. Perform a "soft reset" (reboot) of the system via the console to start the installation (CTRL + ALT + Remove).
Important! After successful installation of the operating system, please remember to install VMWare Tools in order to use the full scope and performance of your VM: VM Tools Installation