Reporting a Telephone Fault (Alcatel)
You can report Cisco phone malfunctions as follows:
- By phone at 24680;
- Online via ticket portal: https://ticketportal.itc.rwth-aachen.de
- or by e-mail to email@example.com
In order to be able to correct the fault as quickly as possible, we require the following information:
- Telephone number of the disturbed line, if it is a telephone without registration:
- Building no. (if not known the address):
- Room no.(optionally floor/hallway):
- if known Institute/organizational unit:
- Name of the reporting party:
- Type of phone: Desk phone/Hall phone/Conference room phone/DECT phone/Fax machine
- Working callback number:
- Brief error description (defect of the telephone):
Please inform the IT-ServiceDesk in the time period from 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. under the phone number: 0241 80-24680.
After 6:00 p.m., in urgent cases, the on-call telephone service can be reached exclusively at the times listed below via the service number 21112 from a telephone in the university telephone system.
Day of week Begin End (potentially next day)
Monday-Thursday 06:00 PM 07:30 a.m.
Friday 06:00 PM 00:00
Saturday 00:00 00:00
Sunday 00:00 07:30 a.m. (Monday)