How to get access to sciebo
RWTH Aachen University members can register online to use the service.
This requires a corresponding status in Identity Management at RWTH Aachen University. The authorized group of persons currently includes
- RWTH employees
- RWTH students (incl. scholarship holders)
- Members of the faculty 10
- Members of the TU9 (TU9 - German Universities of Technology)
- Members of the International Academy
- Emeriti (retired professor)
The login is provided by Shibboleth. After registration the user will receive a user name (format: XXXXXX@rwth-aachen.de) for sciebo which will be shown on the registration page. On the same site users can set and change their passwords for sciebo.
Information and instructions on how to use the service can be found at: http://www.sciebo.de/