How to get access to sciebo
RWTH Aachen University members can register online to use the service.
This requires a corresponding status in Identity Management at RWTH Aachen University. The authorized group of persons currently includes
- RWTH employees
- RWTH students (incl. scholarship holders)
- Members of the faculty 10
- Members of the TU9 (TU9 - German Universities of Technology)
- Members of the International Academy
- Emeriti (retired professor)
You login using the RWTH Single Sign-On. After registration the user will receive a username (format: XXXXXX@rwth-aachen.de) for sciebo which will be shown on the registration page. On the same site users can set and change their passwords for sciebo.
Information and instructions on how to use the service can be found at: http://www.sciebo.de/
The login server for the web interface and sciebo's own apps is: https://rwth-aachen.sciebo.de/
Managing your passwords, guests, projectboxes etc. can be done inMySciebo.