FAQ - Boxcryptor
This is also possible with group owners, as long as there is an owner who still knows his password.
If you are already logged in to your Boxcryptor account, you can use Boxcryptor offline without any problems.
You do not need to export your keys.
Your keys are already synchronized with your device.
You can also export your keys and import them on an offline device.
You can perform the export on the web interface under "Advanced".
The Boxcryptor app on Android and iOS can only be used in conjunction with sciebo to a limited extent.
It does not work with every device and account.
Under Android, proceed as follows:
Open GooglePlay and search for Boxcryptor
- Install the App
- Create a Boxcryptor account
- Open the Boxcryptor App and log in with your account data
- Select ownCloud as your provider
- Enter the following for Server URL:
- Enter your sciebo login data for the user name and password
- Confirm the entry with the check mark in the upper right corner
under iOS you proceed in the same way as with Android. The Boxcryptor app is however obtained from the Apple Appstore.
but it cannot be used in conjunction with sciebo.