The database service is provided on a rental basis.
Depending on requirements, various database models are offered, which differ in organizational flexibility and physical resource utilization.
A standard MySQL database can be ordered in the IT-Shop. The role "IT-Besteller" is necessary for this. You can order the MySQL database under the item "Managed Database Services".
After ordering a MySQL database via the IT-Shop, the access data (database or service name, port, server IP, password) will be sent to you by e-mail.
Oracle or non-standard MySQL database
If you are interested in an Oracle database or a non-standard MySQL database, please contact the IT-ServiceDesk.
Here it is necessary to agree on the frame conditions in advance and to draw up an SLA.
Standard information required for setting up the database:
- Database version
- Service availability
- Data availability and backup
- Resources (CPU, memory, IO, data volumes)
- load performance
- Type of application (third-party, self-developed, test and/or production)
- Code Page of the database (which format)
- New or migration of existing database
- Users and authorizations
- Source systems (Firewall)