Welcome to the Help Pages of Coscine!
Coscine (/ˈkəʊsaɪn/), short for Collaborative Scientific Integration Environment is a platform for your research data management (RDM).
In handling your research data, Coscine offers you...
- Storage space: RWTH members access free storage space
- Overview: (Long-term) all data sources at a glance
- Collaboration: Access for all project members
- Metadata: Automatically linked to project data
- Individuality: Metadata can be created project-specifically as application profiles
- Archiving: Archive project data for 10 years in place
Thus, Coscine provides solutions for sound FDM in terms of good scientific practice as required by the NRW Hochschulgesetz and research funders. As an integration platform, Coscine enables central access to your project-level data sources (e.g. research data repositories, linked files, archived data).
You would like to be informed about new features and further developments of Coscine on a regular basis? Then sign up for the Coscine mailing list.