Access the Software Shop
The login is the same for all users and works with your user name (format: ab123456) and the password for the RWTH Single Sign-On Account.
When logging in via SSO, the current email address entered in RWTHcontacts is transmitted. This is automatically updated, so that no manual change of the e-mail address in the software store is necessary.
After successful login, you can choose in which role you want to act. The following roles are available, depending on your authorization:
- Ability to view all products in the software shop, without having the ability to make purchases. To make a purchase, you must first change your role ("Change role").
Bestellungen IT (role IdM)
- Persons with the role "Bestellungen IT" in the Identity Management are able to place orders for their organizational unit via the Software Shop. The use of the software shop is independently regulated by each organizational unit by assigning the role to one or more employees via the role administration. Holders of the role "Bestellungen IT" can log on to use the role via the self-service or directly in the Software Shop using the username (format: ab123456) and password for the RWTH Single Sign-On Account.
Genehmigende (role IdM)
- Orders of A-Products costing more than 10,000 EUR are checked via this role by Department 7.3
Students (status IdM)
- Persons with student status in the Identity Management can order software privately for their studies.
- RWTH employees or FB10 members with the corresponding status in the Identity Management can purchase work software for private devices from the Software Shop.