Connecting log-in methods
In Coscine several log-in methods can be linked with one another.
Coscine allows different log-in methods (per person) to facilitate the registration and to offer partners from different universities and research institutions a common platform. To maintain clarity and to always have access to all projects and data regardless of the log-in method, the log-in methods can be linked.
- Log in using your preferred login method
- Navigate to the user profile page
- Click “connect” for the secondary login method
- You will be guided through the registration process of the selected method. Log in with the relevant data
- After you have successfully logged in using the second method, you will be directed to the user profile
- The second method is now also shown there as "Connected"
- The methods are linked and you now have access to all your projects and data regardless of the log-in method