Add and remove participants manually
Managers can see all persons who have access to the course room in the participant administration. Managers can also manually add people in three different roles to the course room and thus give them access to the course room.
Click on "Participants" in the navigation to open the participant administration.
1. Add participants
To add a person to your course room, click on "Participants".
- Click on the "+Extra User" button to add students. To add more tutors or managers, click "+Manager" or "+Tutor".
- Search for one or more people simultaneously by name, e-mail address or matriculation number. Enter one search term per line. The search will start automatically on entering the search terms.
- A small window "Successful search" shows the search hits. Click on the matching hits. They will be moved to the section on top of the search area.
- Once you have found all persons you were looking for, confirm your selection with "Add users". All persons chosen in the last step will now be added to the course room with the chosen role.
All added persons will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not want to send an automatic confirmation mail, please uncheck the box next to "Send booking confirmation".
2. Remove participants
If you want to remove a participant, open the participant administration and click on the garbage can symbolbehind the name of the person.
3. Remove students booked via RWTHonline
Students are automatically added to the course room if they have a "confirmed place" for the course in RWTHonline.
If students are to be removed from the course room, they must be deregistered from the course in RWTHonline.