The e-examination system Dynexite can be used not only for summative examinations but also for assignments during the semester. It can be integrated as a third-party system into course rooms in RWTHmoodle.
The integration works via a block that is added to the course room. This contains a clickable button that directs students to Dynexite. There they can access the appropriate context directly without an additional login and complete their exercises.
Please contact the Dynexite team of Medien für die Lehre at CLS before using Dynexite in your course room: email@example.com
1. Add Dynexite block
- Turn the course page into edit mode via the "Turn editing on" button at the top right.
- Select the block "Dynexite" from the drop-down menu "Add a block" on the right below the existing blocks.
- The new block will be added automatically to the existing ones. Using the button "Open DYNEXITE" will take students directly to Dynexite without having to enter their login data once again.
2. Give course ID to Dynexite support
- Click on the gear wheel in the upper right corner of the page to open the Course Administration.
- Here, choose "Edit settings".
- You will now be taken to the Course Settings. Scroll down to the end of the section "General". Here you will find the Course ID number of your RWTHmoodle course room. The ID follows the pattern 20ws-12.123456, i.e. it is composed of a semester abbreviation and the course number from RWTHonline, separated by a hyphen.
- Enter the course ID into Dynexite. To do so, please follow this guide: https://docs.dynexite.rwth-aachen.de/manual/exercise_system