Adding and editing blocks
Blocks are elements that contain various information and can be added to the right column of an RWTHmoodle course room.
1. Add blocks
- Switch the course page into edit mode by clicking the button "Turn editing on" in the upper right corner.
- Select the block from the drop-down menu "Add block" right below the existing blocks. The new block is automatically added to the other blocks.
2. Move blocks
- Switch the course page into edit mode by clicking the button "Switch on edit" in the upper right corner.
- Move the mouse into the block you want to move and drag it to the desired position using the crosshair symbol .
3. Edit and delete blocks
- Click the gear shown in the upper right corner of the block.
- In the menu which pops up, select the respective adjustment (configuration, visibility, rights of the block) you wish to set.
- The block can also be deleted this way.
For more information: