Integration of LDAP in Outlook 2013
- Select "File" on the top
- Select "Account settings"
- In the next dialigue field select " Address Books" on the right
- Click "New..."
- Select Internet Directory Service (LDAP)
- Click "Next"
- Enter "ldappv.rwth-aachen.de" as a server name
- As next click on the button "More Settings..."
- Fill in the field "Display name" with the name of the address book under which it can be found (RWTH address book, RWTH LDAP or the server name)
"Use Secure Sockets Layer" should be selected
- As next change to the "Search" tab and apply the folowing settings
Search basis: Custom: ou=People,dc=rwth-aachen,dc=de
- Click "OK" to save the settings and finally restart Outlook
- Now you may find the new address book if you click "Address Books" in the dropdown menu "Address Books"